The Acorns is a beautiful development of 70 two, three and four bedroom homes in Spennymoor, County Durham.
A delightful selection of nine different house types designed to satisfy every demand of modern life. The homes were available for sale on the open market.
Each plot has its own private garden space to the front and rear of the property. The gardensare fronted with parkland railings breaking up driveways and creating a distinction between public and private land.
Standing above the picturesque Wear Valley, and just 5 miles from Durham City, Spennymoor has impressive public buildings such as the historic Town Hall, and benefits from excellent local shops, schools, a post office and library.
The leisure centre with swimming pool is the regional hub for gymnastics.
Partner Construction’s services provided on this project include (but were not limited to):
- Land identification
- Management of Planning application
- Technical design co ordination
- Building Regulation requirements
- Premier Guarantee warranty requirements
- Highways and infrastructure design
- Full on site construction management services
- Post completion customer care